Kristine Burke, M.D., is triple board certified in family medicine, integrative medicine, and sports medicine.
She is a specialist in chronic disease reversal and is certified in functional medicine.
Dr. Burke believes that the best medical care requires time, a trusting relationship, and a collaborative approach to achieve the most successful personal outcomes: good health, longevity, and superior quality of life. She truly enjoys caring for her patients and strives to guide them to wellness and prevention, as well as carefully managing their illnesses and medical conditions.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of California, Davis
- Bachelor of Science in General Chemistry, University of California, Los Angeles
- Family Medicine Residency: University of California, Davis
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: University of California, Berkeley / University of California, Davis
- Northern California Faculty Development Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco
Awards & Honors:
- Chief of Family Medicine, Mercy Hospital of Folsom, 5-Years
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Chief Resident Physician, Department of Family and Community Medicine
- Diplomat of the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
- Best Doctor, Folsom Telegraph Best of the Best Awards, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Favorite Doctor, El Dorado Hills Style Magazine Readers' Choice Awards, 2009, 2011, and every year since 2013!
- Best of Folsom Award, Family Practice Physician, Folsom Award Program, 2015